||A proposed announcement for
healthexecwire needs to meet the following
- The format should be supplied
in final, edited html with any images linked and not attached.
- An additional text format can
also be distributed for mail browsers that read in text, if a text only file
- Healthexecwire will archive
the html page on the healthexecwire site
- Healthexecwire will insert a
standard header, including the healthexecwire logo and a link to the
archived web page for mobile users and others to link to if desired;
and insert a standard footer with unsubscribe and additional information
- The content of the release is subject to review by
healthexecwire for appropriateness to the audience. Healthexecwire reserves
the right to refuse any release.
- Because healthexecwire limits the number of releases
sent to its subscribers, not all dates are available for release. The actual
release date and time must be arranged with healthexecwire.
- Click-through tracking is available upon
- List suppression of specified
domains and or specific e-mail addresses upon request. An administrative fee
of $100 applies to process such requests.